₹5000 | £60 | €68
An unrestricted gift to be spent where we have our most pressing needs.
GIVE WHERE IT COUNTS
Small organisations rely on the generousity of individuals to help run their projects and services. When donors can always select where their money is spent can mean a surplus in one area leaving our other vital operations underfunded. Giving 'Where Most Needed' is a smart way to allow the organisation to direct your donation to where it have the most pressing need. Whether that is a new roof, vital medical supplies or a new vehicle to safely ensure our children get to school.
Snehalaya runs 13 key projects serving over 29,000 beneficiaries each year with rescue, rights and rehabilitation.
It costs of $580,000 each year to run our projects across 4 main causes:
- Adoption Center (60 infants)
- Orphanage (300 children)
- Women's Refuge (280 women, 11,000 calls)
- Childline (520 interventions, 16,000 calls)
- Bio Farm & Dairy (33 residents)
- Primary School (190 pupils)
- Slum Daycare (700 children)
- Computer & Vocational Training (200 pupils)
- HIV and Infectious Diseases Hospice and Hospital (1230 patients)
- Sex Worker Community Health Clinics (420 sex workers)
- Traditional Dancer Community Health Clinics (1750 performers)
- Youth Conferences (600 registrants)
- Community Radio Station (400,000 listeners - 25km radius)